Tuesday, April 14, 2009

a mental picture...

girl w/ the pink shorts sporting a classic case of 'runner's wedgie'...bouncing up and down on the concrete, doing an occasional fist pump to the ipod mix, baseball cap low to cover the day old mascara, panting...
i am trying to run...it's not a pretty site (feel free to point and laugh if you see me)...three days down...i turn 30 in june..WOW, that's crazy. i am officially out of shape. you should totally join me...here's your recommended playlist for the one mile jog (yep, i said it- one mile):
-That's Not My Name by the Ting Tings
-Paper Planes by M.I.A. (i have to make a conscious effort not to make imaginary guns during this portion of the jog)
-Live Your Life by T.I. featuring Rihanna (this is where the fist pumps come into play...i mean, you just can't help yourself)

*image courtesy of run like a girl film

No comments:

Post a Comment