Thursday, July 7, 2011









a great friend of mine called/harassed me about helping her with a paint color for her front door (my friends think its impossible to get paint colors out of me....i don't know why)!!  so i made sure to send plenty to her!!  she lives in a painted white brick house w/ gray shutters so for the front door she wanted some "spunk" in her life.  the pics above were my inspiration.  i personally am dying to do a blue door on my painted white brick house but my husband isn't sold....one day he may just arrive home and "magically" the door color has changed :)
all colors are Ben Moore:
silver mink 1586
wedgewood gray HC-146
gray wisp 1570
vale mist 1495
waynesboro taupe 1544
misted fern 482
buckingham gardens 545
bunker hill green 566
hawthorne yellow HC-4

*images courtesy of sr gambrel, miles redd, unknown, pinterest, blueprint, think camera

No comments:

Post a Comment