Thursday, July 1, 2010

keeping it real....




i do feel the need to try and keep it real at times on this blog....i love beautiful interiors but i am far from being surrounded by pretty spaces right now....
in fact if you really want to know- my house is a disaster, i am sleep deprived, laundry has tripled in size, i get peed on daily by my two week old, i take showers in the middle of the day, i pray for coffee to appear in the coffee pot, i dread the 2 o'clock feeding, i went out in public and discovered i had a lovely wet spot on my shirt b/c it was close to feeding time, walker's umbilical cord fell off and we had no idea where it was (we did find it thankfully), potty training is the WORSE thing ever and it makes me want to cry on a regular basis, and i tried on my regular clothes entirely too early and was instantly met w/ defeat.....
BUT no matter what i wouldn't trade it for the world...pretty interiors will return, my child will one day be potty trained, and i will be able to sit back and laugh at all of this :)
in the meantime, i hope y'all have a very HAPPY 4th of JULY weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment